For Dessert & Beverage Vendors Only, i.e.; snowballs, lemonade, italian ice, chips, water, etc. (See Additional Details section below.)
Vendor fee includes:
- On Site Vending Space
- Weblink on MSF "Shop Vendors" Page
- Placement at High Traffic Area
The items below will be required by all Food vendors prior to onsite inspection.
Please be prepared to submit all items below no later than, Friday, June 7th.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Health permit
- Chesapeake Temporary Food Permit Application
To assist you, I can be reached at: 888-474-9990 Ext. 2 or achandler@HBKMedia.com.
Dessert & Beverage Vendors
Beverage & Dessert
- For dessert & beverage vendors with regular size tents not larger that 15X15.
- Dessert & Beverage vendors in Food Trucks must register via Hot Food & Food Truck Vendors.
- 1 Tent (15X15 Maximum size), table(s), chair(s), merch display(s), etc. are allowed and must fit with 15'x15' space.
- Tents and tables can be provided by MSF Festival for an additional charge. Please contact us to make arrangement before April 2, 2019. 888-474-9990 Ext 2.| achandler@HBKMedia.com